solitary Gunnerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

solitary Gunnerz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In regards to gettin our startz on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gartzy

In regards to gettin our startz on Empty
PostSubject: In regards to gettin our startz on   In regards to gettin our startz on EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Ok boys wat day is good for every1 to go over stratz and get friendlies? Either msg,me or war on psn, post here or contact me on my mobile or email
Back to top Go down
xWarSaint
Admin
xWarSaint

PostSubject: Re: In regards to gettin our startz on   In regards to gettin our startz on EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 am

How about Thursday night ?? We've had heaps of friendlier we just need our a team online .
Back to top Go down
https://sghq.forumotion.com
Unlikely-Emp

PostSubject: Re: In regards to gettin our startz on   In regards to gettin our startz on EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:58 am

Hey I'm thinking of Joining the team at the strong suggestion of OZ and Roach. If these are up and running in like 2 weeks when I'm back in Aus can I use a practice session as a way to judge how good the team is/can I make them decent and If I actually like the people. Because If I like the players (as people) I'll definately be taking them over GEN or some others that have given me offers.
Back to top Go down
xWarSaint
Admin
xWarSaint

PostSubject: Re: In regards to gettin our startz on   In regards to gettin our startz on EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 am

Well Yh ur always welcome here mate.
Back to top Go down
https://sghq.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regards to gettin our startz on   In regards to gettin our startz on Empty

Back to top Go down

In regards to gettin our startz on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
solitary Gunnerz :: [ sG ] :: Comp News And Your Own Announcments-
Jump to: