solitary Gunnerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

solitary Gunnerz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ Empty
PostSubject: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 am

Personal
Name: Zach
High Pitched Voice Yes/No:no

Black Ops Stats
Kill/Death Ratio:3.40
Win/Loss Ratio:1.80
Score:
Time Played:16 hours
Other "Call of Duty"s played/owned:MW2 and black ops

Clans
Previous Clans:no competitive clans
Previous Leadership Roles:nothing big just my own clan with mates
What do you offer [ sG ]:teamwork
Why [ sG ]: Gartzy_ and RoAcH_ie suggested for me to join

PSN
Current PSN: DR--Latte___ < 3 underscores
Previous PSNs:Xx___6ZaCH9___xX
Average time on PS3: after school sometimes and on the weekends for most of the day
Mic: yes just a shitty ear one though
Any extra info: i tend to rage when i verse second chance, ghost and noobs just in general.
Back to top Go down
Gartzy

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 am

Looks good, wat do u reckon boyz?
Back to top Go down
xWarSaint
Admin
xWarSaint

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Yh 1 week Trial BOL bud
Back to top Go down
https://sghq.forumotion.com
Hazz

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:09 am

hes good in pubs but would be 3 / 10 in wars.
Back to top Go down
RoAcH_ie

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 pm

nice input hazz to bad your opinion means 0%
Back to top Go down
xWarSaint
Admin
xWarSaint

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 pm

hahahah fukn carved up hazz 2bad
Back to top Go down
Hazz

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:56 am

burn harder.

3 - 1 bl.
Back to top Go down
xWarSaint
Admin
xWarSaint

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 am

We didnt have our A team on lol wait till next time if use dont disband haha
Back to top Go down
Hazz

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 am

Only the shit cunt clans have a a-team lawl. i'll give you guys 1month until u disband.
Back to top Go down
RoAcH_ie

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 pm

we are only new and we have a solid leader ship team.... + you are like 13 so why would ur clan wanna be represented by a pre pube who has a terrible reputation.... Im sure sG could beat your clan... you seem to think ur actually "good" but the way in which you play can only be compared to a down syndrome virgin cattle dog..... GOML cunt
Back to top Go down
Hazz

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 pm

lol roachie we have no leader we all have a say cunt. i just take care of the stuff over on 6a. we had a friendly with u cunts about 1 hour after we had been established and won 3 - 1 what off it. mind u, u guys had a strat before a fucking friendly !
Back to top Go down
Hazz

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 pm

roach cunt its Harryy__

by the way ur best friend.
Back to top Go down
CHYEA_B0L

CHYEA_B0L

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Hazz wrote:
lol roachie we have no leader we all have a say cunt. i just take care of the stuff over on 6a. we had a friendly with u cunts about 1 hour after we had been established and won 3 - 1 what off it. mind u, u guys had a strat before a fucking friendly !

Rofl
Back to top Go down
Gartzy

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Stfu harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___   Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___ Empty

Back to top Go down

Gartzy_ and RoAcH-ie recommended for me to join. my PSN is DR--Latte___
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
solitary Gunnerz :: [ sG ] Information :: Want To Join sG-
Jump to: